"Folk say, a wizard to a northern King at Christmas- tide such wonderous thing did show, that through one window men beheld the spring..." William Morris
Objectives of this proposed "New Vancouver Special" include:
1. To minimize site coverage and maximize economy.
2. To provide a plan geometry more sympathetic to the house form than to the apartment form.
3. To provide a larger and more efficient volume which is more economic in both construction and life cycle costing terms.
4. To incorporate imagery representative of the castle, cottage, palace, shrine, hut and grove.
5. To relate the traditional, existing and proposed Special within the neighborhood in terms of massing, proportion, height and imagery.
(Excerpt from official publication)
3 scanned / 3 viewable
- Statistic data